Dino Park WeDo 2.0 Curriculum
The Dino Park course gives unique opportunity to revive the prehistoric world in your classroom!
Do you want to introduce children to the classification of dinosaurs, when they lived and why they disappeared, learn more about the periods of the prehistoric world and the history of paleontological discoveries, learn about the food chain of those times and the way of movement of living beings?
Then this 12 lessons was created especially for you and your inquisitive children!
You will have a great opportunity to introduce children to the hardware and software secrets of creating biomorphic robots. During the course, children will learn how to build robots with walking mechanism, convert rotational motion into translational motion, increase force with levers, gear and belt drives, work with motion and tilt sensors. And, of course, they will be able to revive their robots using fascinating programs.
Give your children an unforgettable journey into the prehistoric world of dinosaurs!
- 12 modular lessons
- 600+ motivating slides
- 1000+ pages of building instructions
- 30+ minutes of video
- 60+ practical tasks
- 50+ programs
- 30+ summary tasks for consolidating knowledges
- Basic and Extended version for each model
- X-ray patterns of the internal structure of each model
- Built-in prehistoric life interactive encyclopedia
- Total course duration 20 hours
- Recommended lesson time is 90 minutes
Early Robotics WeDo 2.0 Curriculum consist of 12 topics and available in such languages: