City Bots WeDo 2.0 Curriculum
The mankind development leads to the growth of cities. It is very complex and important task to provide the life in the city.
The main challenges are ecology, life safety, modern building, agriculture and effective using of the natural resources. Students will find out how to solve this problems in the STEM way using the modern technologies, robotics and programming.
In the CityBots course you will create the robots that help to make cities more comfortable, cleaner and more safe.
You will pass the breathtaking path of creating the nearest future of urban civilisation. Аnd your children will build this future!
- 12 modular lessons
- 700+ motivating slides
- 1200+ pages of building instructions
- 35+ minutes of video
- 60+ practical tasks
- 50+ programs
- 30+ summary tasks for consolidating knowledges
- Basic and Extended version for each model
- X-ray patterns of the internal structure of each model
- Total course duration 20 hours
- Recommended lesson time is 90 minutes
- Best for kids 6-9 years
City Bots WeDo 2.0 Curriculum consist of 12 topics and available in such languages: