ROBORISEIT WRO Curriculums
This course is created as a practical guide to the preparation for World Robot Olympiad.
We believe that the ideas, strategies and examples given here will inspire you to create your own effective robot and help your team prepare well for the competitions.
12 stages curriculums, that include building instructions and programs for robots, theoretical information, ideas, strategics, inspiration materials and mission videos.
Suitable for beginners and experienced teams.
The course will give you answers to the questions:
- How to develop an effective strategy?
- How to build a reliable chassis and manipulators?
- How to achieve accuracy of movements?
- Which sensors to use and where to place them?
- How to speed up the process of setting up the program?
- How to achieve the fastest and most stable result?
- How to learn to build your own robot without building instructions?
All lesson content provided via Roboriseit Content Viewer software, that supports macOS and Windows 7, 8 and 10 devices. No additional software needed.
All examples of robots and programs in this course are given for educational purposes. Please do not use them in their original form in any competitions!