Skip to content
- Analyzing the field of the competition and choosing the easiest missions. The route to take for the first tasks.
- Planning and constructing a beam-manipulator for building cubes. Creating MyBlock for the manipulator.
- Building the module behind the aligning wheel.
- Writing a program for the movement along a route using the rotation sensors.
- Dividing a route into some sections. Creating MyBlocks for each section of the route. Calculating the time it takes for each route section.
- Analysing the time expenses for each route section. Speeding up at certain sections. Reaching the fastest stable result.
- Using sound markers to monitor the execution of the program.