Skip to content
- Determining the route sections where a colour sensor is needed.
- Choosing the optimal position and the height for colour and light sensor installation. Building the module sensor.
- Determining the colour of a cube. Using sound markers for colour confirmation.
- Using the Data Logging function for data analysis. The data filtration.
- The program for picking up cubes taking into account their colours. Creating MyBlock with parameters.
- Writing a program for transportation of the coloured cubes to the finish area. Analysing the time expenses on the route sections.
- Setting up the program for maximum efficiency and stability.