WRO 2017 curriculums
This year robots have to present solutions for sustaining the environment - animal protection, forest renewal and wind farm construction.
Wе prepare the courses that will help you prepare a teams for World Robot Olympiad, to achieve stable results. Suitable for beginners and experienced teams.
12 stages curriculums, that include building instructions and programs for robots, theoretical information, ideas, strategics, inspiration materials and mission videos.
The course will give you answers to the questions:
- How to develop an effective strategy?
- How to build a reliable chassis and manipulators?
- How to achieve accuracy of movements?
- Which sensors to use and where to place them?
- How to speed up the process of setting up the program?
- How to achieve the fastest and most stable result?
- How to learn to build your own robot without building instructions?