Skip to content
- Introduction to the preparation plan. The rules for the Junior Category in the WRO 2017 competition.
- Developing a strategy for the completion of certain missions of the task.
- Laying down the list of requirements to the robot. Choosing the robot build, the type of chassi and its motor.
- Considering the types and the number of sensors, required to perform the task.
- The analysis of the principles of function and the parameters of the manipulator to be added.
- The first robotic chassi kit construction.
- Testing the chassi kit for rigidness and compliance to the requirements.