Skip to content
- Putting dead weight instead of a manipulator. Measuring the key robot parameters.
- Programming movement for a fixed distance.
- The timer program – the key tool in the analysis of program execution time.
- The speed parameters of a robot. The analysis of the movement precision with different speed settings.
- Smooth acceleration and braking. The speed and precision gain analysis.
- Movement along the walls of a field. The guide wheel.
- Creating My Block with linear motion parameters.