Skip to content
- Analysing the field of the competition and choosing the easiest missions. The route to take for the first tasks.
- Building a beam-manipulator for toy animals’ transfer.
- Writing a program for the movement along a route using the rotation sensor.
- Dividing a route into some sections. Creating MyBlocks for each section of the route. Calculating the time it takes for each route section.
- Analysing the time expenses for each route section. Speeding up at certain sections. Reaching the fastest stable result.
- Using sound markers to monitor the execution of the program.