Skip to content
- Choosing an optimal construction type. The analysis of possible variants.
- Constructing a manipulator for laying the cubes out. Writing a program for the manipulator. The calibration.
- Creating MyBlock with the parameters of the manipulator.
- The layout zone optimization. The machinery for deceleration of an object.
- The performance strategy in a task with a fixed object layout.
- Writing a program for the complete route with a fixed object layout.
- Analysing time expenses on different route sections. Setting up the program for maximum efficiency and stability.