Early Robotics Curriculum
Early Robotics curriculum focuses on the technologies that modern children face. Robotic mechanisms are increasingly becoming part of our lives. Therefore, we strive to talk about them as much as possible with our little students. Robots, smart houses, internet of things, robotised factories and usual things with automatic smart functions, all of this is our world that we introduces to children.
We want to give an opportunity to teachers all around the globe to use robotics in elementary school. And do it in an exciting way!
ROBORISEIT Early Robotics Curriculum is a complex educational system. All you need is a LEGO WeDo 2.0 kit and Internet connection.
First chapter Mobile Robots consist of 12 lessons.
- Hands-on STEM. At the heart of the educational system RoboriseIt WeDo 2.0 Curriculum there is a super-charged STEM.
- Learning through action. Children need to check everything themselves, rotate, transform, shape it the way they want.
- Algorithmic approach. Being able to divide a difficult task into several simple ones is an essential skill.
- Problem solving. Any task is solved here and now, because you are a creator, an inventor and not just a user. You can do everything!
- Coding. Visual programming of every robot explain to children how to control and automate the processes.
Make preorder now and get WeDo WRO curriculum for free!
Release in second part of September.