Early Robotics WeDo 2.0 Curriculum
Early Robotics curriculum focuses on the technologies that modern children face. Robotic mechanisms are increasingly becoming part of our lives. Therefore, we strive to talk about them as much as possible with our little students. Robots, smart houses, internet of things, robotised factories and usual things with automatic smart functions, all of this is our world that we introduces to children.
- 12 modular lessons
- 650+ motivating slides
- 1200+ pages of building instructions
- 35+ minutes of video
- 60+ practical tasks
- 50+ programs
- 30+ summary tasks for consolidating knowledges
- Basic and Extended version for each model
- X-ray patterns of the internal structure of each model
- Total course duration 20 hours
- Recommended lesson time is 90 minutes
We want to give an opportunity to teachers all around the globe to use robotics in elementary school. And do it in an exciting way! All you need is LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Set 45300 and Internet connection.
Early Robotics WeDo 2.0 Curriculum consist of 12 topics and available in such languages:
Make preorder now and get WeDo WRO curriculum for free!
Release in second part of September.